Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

It's raining!
My tractor seat was yellow with pollen yesterday. Maybe the rain will clean some of it out of the air so I can breath again?
Of course I don't think the fumes from running the baby tractor in the barn helped matters much!
I need to get more done in there today.
Just this once, I would like a windy day!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
since its raining take the day off an work in the house.
Work in this house?
It's too messy, I don't want to look at it!

Plus, it's raining on my wood chips!
I'm trying to do a complete clean job in the barn and hoping to get some chips in there before they get much wetter or the cows spread them out further than they have!

Them calves sure like playing King of the wood chip pile!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
wynedot55 said:
since its raining take the day off an work in the house.
Work in this house?
It's too messy, I don't want to look at it!
I hear you!

Went in to do some grocery shopping and supply shopping. I know there are things I will have to go back for--maybe next week. DH and shopping are awful. Once he has what he wants it's hurry, hurry! I end up missing half of what I need. I hate doing the main shopping with him along for that reason!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
my dad was the same way an mom hated it.thats why me an him always took the truck an she took her car to town.besides my dad had to eat with grandma everytime he went to town.an take a nap.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
2 pens are ready for chips!

Hubby does all of our shopping! I'm the run in, run out person! He seems to think we should keep shopping until we have everything we will ever need?
Last night I ask him to pick up dog food, he got about 10 bags of "people food"?
Who is going to cook it?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well, half of the stuff he needed today he knew he needed since last year. I would have bought it already. He is so narrow minded when he goes. It's what he's after now. Tomorrow stuff, well that's tomorrows worry.

We can spend half an hour wandering the couple isles of tools at Fleet and then get what he needs. If I need something, I had better grab it quick. Same goes for any store. Groceries I left him and got started on what I needed and the grocery part I did good. But, then he was ready to leave and the heck with the rest of the stuff. I'm still lost--no watch.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
your story reminds me of a cousin of mine.he took his wife an kids to town so she could shop.well he got ready to go home an milk.so he left her an the kids in town.an she had to call her mom in law to come get her an the kids.an take them home.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It wouldn't be home we would be going to if DH did that. He'd find himself alone. I wonder what a judge would say when it came time to discuss custody and it was reveled he'd abandoned his family in town?

The hinges for my chick coop/calf hutch are still in town too. Oh well, at least I have the lumber to start building. :rolleyes:

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i know what you mean.weve wondered how they are still married well over 50yrs now.