Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Well manure!

My big tractor is trapped in the barn between a pile of manure and the baby Kubota! I lost the pin that holds the do-hicky thingy for the scraper.
I could get out if I really wanted too, but I was told I can't use the big tractor to move everything that gets in my way!
So why can't you just move the baby Kubota?
I need to put the pin back in! Baby Kubota is sitting all cock-eyed on a pile of maure and the scraper is all cock-eyed, buried in a pile of manure! If I bend the other do-hicky, it will probably never get fixed!

I guess you could say my day has gone to manure!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Well manure!

My big tractor is trapped in the barn between a pile of manure and the baby Kubota! I lost the pin that holds the do-hicky thingy for the scraper.
I could get out if I really wanted too, but I was told I can't use the big tractor to move everything that gets in my way!
So why can't you just move the baby Kubota?
I need to put the pin back in! Baby Kubota is sitting all cock-eyed on a pile of maure and the scraper is all cock-eyed, buried in a pile of manure! If I bend the other do-hicky, it will probably never get fixed!

I guess you could say my day has gone to manure!
Gotcha!

My are is sore! DH decided the light problem in the living room had to be in the light fixture. So we took it down for him to check. He did find a wire that was scraped bare but, that didn't cure the problem. My arm didn't appreciate having to hold the light up. It's a 6 blade fan with lights. Not only heavy but, cumbersome.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I swear my boy is psychic!
I decided I was going to get that thing put back together if it killed me! I just got there, was looking in the toll box for a new pin and the boy came walking into the barn? He figured he'd see if I needed help! This isn't the first time he has done this, it's getting creepy!
Oh, and he also walked right into the pen and found the missing pin, before I had a chance to tell him I lost it?

Pen 4 has turned into a nightmare! We've dug over 2 feet down and we are still finding slime?

Kitty, maybe he should have held the light and you looked for the problem?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I don't do electrical that is hooked up! Breaker tripped doesn't mean a thing to me. I am extremely sensitive to electricity and therefore really nervous around it. My arms are still tender but, are more tired now. I've managed some of my stenciling by doing it in small pieces with breaks in between. This archway should have been done with the other having a good start but, oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
kitty sounds like you need a vac when hubby goes back to work.
:lol: I could use one now. Oh well, maybe today I can manage to get at that chick coop. I also will start the next painting.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well dont work to hard today.i bet peanut is enjoying DF being home.an i know kutekitten is when she gets home from school.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

I'm up! (physically)
I'll be scraping pens again today! Should be able to finish up no.4 and get started on no.5! No.5 is the one the herd has access to 24/7, it's gonna be a joy!

There is a family of Killdeer living near my manure pile. The daddy was doing the "I'm hurt" dance to lead me away, when ever I go to dump a load! I finally walked them into the other corral so he would not wear himself out!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
How neat! I love killdeer!
Me too!
I thought mama was on eggs at first, she just stayed in one spot as I hauled, then yesterday I saw her with the 4 babies running around her!
I got a couple of pictures as I was moving them to the other corral, I will see if my computer and photo bucket are on good terms later.