Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
well i finally got aholt of the salesmen ive been dealing with all day.an he did not have any used or new mower caddies.said when they got some in they was gonna cost $5000 or better.so i called another dealer i work with.an they had a new mower caddy for $2850.so i call my buddy an tell him.an he goes gotta talk to my wife.i goes talking to her will cost you $2000 more.so i told him to talk to his boss tonite.an bring the truck tomorrow.an we would go to town an get the mower caddy when we could get loose.
WOW!!!! What a difference in price! Are you talking the same size machine? Or what's the deal?

My chick coop is about ready for painting but, we had a couple small showers this aft and it got damp. DH pulled it into the shed with the second shower as it was a heavier shower and he had moved the old skidsteer out. So now it can dry until after storyhour tomorrow and then I can prime it. It still needs the chick door cut out of that panel but, that is minor.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well the mower caddies are made by differant manufactors.plus the $2850 caddy is last years model.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
well the mower caddies are made by differant manufactors.plus the $2850 caddy is last years model.
Even different manufactures doesn't explain all of it but, the fact that one is last year's model does. I would imagine they are trying to clear it out.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

The boy has pen no.5 all torn up and ready for me to scrape out!

I need to run an errand this morning! The only bad part of living here, it's going to take 2 hours of driving, just to do one simple thing!
I could get a lot of scraping done in them 2 hours!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We had Storyhour today. Poor Peanut was all tornup. She wanted to go but, while there got sad. Daddy was at home and she missed being with him.

It's a half hour one way drive for us to go to a town of much size too. Our little one is 20 minutes away but, we do our shopping in the bigger town. The wouldn't like me to do my full shopping in the little store, thier shelves would be bare.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I figured out how to make a long drive, short!
Just make the boy drive!
You don't see much with your eyes closed in fear, but you get it over with quicker!

Hubby called, he's on his way home with the stuff for my new loft!
I'm afraid to see what else he brings home, he took the checkbook!

We have OK shopping about 20 minutes from here, but the traffic in that town is so bad, it almost justifies driving another 20 minutes to the to the city!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm no longer lost! We went to town tonight and I found a watch that I liked! This one is really fancy. It has all the numbers on it like I require but, in addition to that it has the date and a light! :ep I don't think I have ever owned a watch with all that! It has a wider band than I usually get too. It seems to be more comfortable--only time will tell. Maybe it won't go flying onto the counter or table when I'm in the house. :lol:

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
hows miss peanut this morning.did she get over missing DF yesterday.im gonna try to have a nice slow day.i was on the go all day yesterday.getting to old to go all day unless its a cow sale.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
hows miss peanut this morning.did she get over missing DF yesterday.im gonna try to have a nice slow day.i was on the go all day yesterday.getting to old to go all day unless its a cow sale.
:lol:

Peanut was fine once we got home and she was able to hang by he Daddy again. Monday could be a very long and trying day!

I have painting, housework, painting, laundry, dehorning, and whatever else comes my way to do today. Not sure what or how much I will do.