Good Morning!--Chat thread

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Why can't you get your chopper any sooner???? Our garden is doing well with squash and zucchini, and some green beans. I'm planning to make chicken and rice for Sunday dinner with alot of vegs. Would you like me to send you some. I think you can eat that

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
the dentist wants my gums to heal up before he makes the upper plate.so i have to watch what i eat till then.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hey mare! Good to hear from you again!

Went and got DH's hose. Expensive little critter! Found a high priced junk sale on the way. Stopped on the way back. They had $3-5 prices on pint sized clear canning jars! No wonders the jars are still there even though they are in the middle of Amish country! CRAZY!

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
hey farmer kitty,

Yep I can't belive where the time goes. Sometime I think that I type so slow and I read so slow that by the time I catch up with everyone, the day is over. Not much has happen here. In the boat with the rest of the crowed. Making ends meet. Our gardern is doing good so we'll eat vegs. Hubby went fishing last week with a friend and got some fish. So dinner will be fish tonight and vegs. Sunday dinner will be chicken and rice with vegs.

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh I forgot the canning jars, I get mine free or 25 cents at the yard sale or thirthy stores. Matter of fact I did some strawberry yesterday to do jam next week. I'll wait for grand kids to go home first. 2 and 4 my kids where 123 and It seem I did everything with them. Maybe it the age 19 verse 51 HUH :old LOL

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
m.holloway said:
Oh I forgot the canning jars, I get mine free or 25 cents at the yard sale or thirthy stores. Matter of fact I did some strawberry yesterday to do jam next week. I'll wait for grand kids to go home first. 2 and 4 my kids where 123 and It seem I did everything with them. Maybe it the age 19 verse 51 HUH :old LOL
:lol:

I like to hit garage sales and thirft stores for my jars too. But, not at the prices they wanted at the one today.

When your kids were little not only were you younger but, they didn't go home as they were there. You had to do with them around or not do it at all.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Darn skill saw doesn't like me today! I still needed to cut out the spots for the vents in the chick coop. I ended up having DH cut them.

8 to go.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
7 to go well skil saws do like us old men better.
:lol:

I had no trouble with the darn thing yesterday. Or when we did the kitchen floor. I did most of that cutting.