Good Morning!--Chat thread

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
hey everyone. Well it a new day and so far ok. Our house went crazy yesterday afternoon. When my steph got here, I thought I would get a chance to start the dress, well I did between the baby not wanting to take a nap. Her brother did, then my hubby show up with Cody to finish his 4h record book, And my mother-inlaw stop in to say Hi. So I sewed some, gave some ideas to Cody to do his project report, the baby finally fell asleep then brother woke up, and try to talk to Mom so she wouldn't feel left out. The dress only got the top put together, the sash half done, and only the one peice of the bottom of the skirt done. Before I knew it the cows where mooing for dinner the kids where hunry, and it was time to make dinner for Sat. night card game. So today I hope it goes alittle slower. Well maybe it should go fast, because by 5 all the kiddys should be going home and it will be just the 2 of us. That if noone decides to stay for Sunday Dinner. Otherwise full house till 8 pm. ok your turn . What new out in cow land today! Mare

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like my days--getting things done in little bits!

The chick coop is ready to move outside and into place! I'm considering some stenciling on the outside and I also have to do the run but, the coop will be functional!

Kute Kitten

Monkey
Reaction score
DF and I are going to fix fence today. We're going to take all of the round posts out and put T posts in their place. He wants to go all the way around the fence and snip shrubs that are on the fence, he wants to gather up all the old, rusty fence that is on the ground, and wants to remove some fence that is old and rusty and put new fence in it's place. He also wants to put new corner post in. It sounds like a long, hard for both of us.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
morning we are like ducks here this morning.only got eggs once yesterday because the rain hitt mid afternoon.guess ill have go out in the rain to quickly do things at the last min.kutes yall wont get that new fence put in today.but yall will get alot done.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

I think Hubby is planning on ripping out the old grain bin today, to make room for the new loft! First he is going to have to clean up the mess I was going to clean up, but could not get to because of his baler/rake repair mess!

My Bob cow just went through with new calf! I will have to track her down today to see what it is!

Latest posts