Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
dont feel bad bulls mean money.heifers youd just keep anyway.lets see jewel is on my cull list.she has had 2 bulls back to back.she is the cull list for raising crappy calves.tommy girl has had 3 bulls in a row.shelton has had 2 black heifers in a row.waiting to see if she has the 3rd heifer or 1st bull.bold denim is 1 an 1.
Bulls may mean money, but Hubby wants to faze out all my Brahma blood, I know he won't let me bring anymore onto the place. Bob may only be a 1/4 Brahma, but is was a chance to keep some on the place!

The boys have the grain bin torn out! I'm trying to haul stuff to the fire, do laundry, and clean up around the squeeze area!
Also, I guess since I was sent over here to get them a beer, I should go do that too?

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i dont think its beer thirty yet :lol: you need to slip a brimmer bull in the pasture.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
i dont think its beer thirty yet :lol: you need to slip a brimmer bull in the pasture.
If it keeps them working, it's always beer thirty!

I need to find a ear trimmed, dyed black, Brahma bull!
Of course as soon as the first calf hit the gound, I'm sure I would have one big expensive hunk of ear trimmed, dyed black beef, laying in the field!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
I finally heard a chick peep! I also saw two eggs rocking.
Darm it Kitty!
Now you got me wondering when my hen started setting!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
Darm it Kitty!
What hen? Your suppose to have collected all those eggs, remember? Mums the word.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
Darm it Kitty!
What hen? Your suppose to have collected all those eggs, remember? Mums the word.
He gave me some kind of mango stuff mixed with truth serum at Red lobster the other night! I fessed up on all the "missing" hens!

Going by my fishing license, I think she started setting on the 18th of April?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Darm it Kitty!
He gave me some kind of mango stuff mixed with truth serum at Red lobster the other night! I fessed up on all the "missing" hens!

All the missing hens? How many? Or is my brain to exhausted from the work to get that calf tonight?

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:

All the missing hens? How many? Or is my brain to exhausted from the work to get that calf tonight?
I know of 2 on eggs, 1 on golf balls! Since they are free range and I really don't know how many hens I have, just gonna have to wait and see what comes out of the wood work!

Cows calving can be too much work even when things go good!
Go get some sleep Kitty!