Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

I think it's supposed to rain today!
Stayed off the Baby kubota yesterday to give my aching body a rest! Instead I drove the quad over rocky bumpy ground hauling stuff to my fire!
I'm thinking I should avoid all machines today and maybe do something about this pig sty I call a home?

Kute Kitten, I put some golf balls in the dog house so my hens would lay their eggs in the corner, instead of the middle where the dogs would like to sleep!
Now the hen to thinks the golf balls are her eggs and wants to hatch them?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
By the sound of the national weather, yes, you're going to be getting rain today.

I got DH and Kute Kitten off and Peanut was still asleep. Worked good for me as I woke with a migrane this morning. I layed down on the couch and got another 1 1/2 hours of rest! Head is still attache unfortunately, as it's still saying the headache is still there. At least it's not as bad.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
has is dawned on miss peanut that daddy went back to work this morning.hope she isnt giving you fitts.sorry that you have a bad headache.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It's dawned on her. He woke her up before he went to work. She told him goodbye got a drink and went back to sleep until 9 a.m. When she woke up she asked if he had gone to work yet. She's been watching a couple shows on TV. I think she is worn out from this last week.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
sounds like she needs a vac from daddy.did he get the fence up around the heifer pasture.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure what they did get done. I had other things going when they finally came in. As well as watching Jay.