Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I used it this afternoon and had no trouble!

Chick coop is getting there. Minor things left like the sliding door for the chick door and hooks on the inside to shut the door and hold open the chick door. :)

I may even do some stenciling on the outside. :D

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Darn skill saw doesn't like me today! I still needed to cut out the spots for the vents in the chick coop. I ended up having DH cut them.
I got a new skill saw today!
It's one of them fancy worm driven Makitas!
Hubby didn't want to get one, but I figure he has a lot of cutting to do for the new loft! (and all the other projects I have for him)
We also picked up a whole bunch of other needed stuff!(nails, drive lines and marigolds)
We're broke now, back to top raman and fighting the cows for little grass for our salads!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Our skill saw is just a plain one but, that's all I need.

DH and the girls went to town at 3:15 this aft for some lumber to redo the quilt boxes as Kute Kitten's was 3/4 done and he didn't like it. It's his cutting job that sucks. I'm not liking the lumber he picked out. I would not have gotten it. They went and got supper and a couple other things from the grocery store and then went and got shakes. The shakes were big enough they didn't want much for supper and they didn't even consider me when they got them. They finally showed up at home at 6 pm with the wrong light bulbs that I need now! Kute Kitten had the right ones and DH told her they were wrong and made her put them back. What would he know? It was Kute Kitten I talked to on the phone and told what I needed! I also had them get a finer sandpaper. I asked where it was. He got for the circlular sander? I never use that one! Besides I need it for wood. You sand with the grain on wood not in circles!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
sounds like they had a fun afternoon even tho they didnt get everything you needed.i had a pretty fun but rough day.will have to tell yall about it sometime.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
sounds like they had a fun afternoon even tho they didnt get everything you needed.i had a pretty fun but rough day.will have to tell yall about it sometime.
And the problem with now is? :lol:

The neighbor called and she has the bulbs I need! I can get them in the morning if what we've rig doesn't work. I need them for the aquarium lid to heat the aquarium up for the chicks. I dropped the lid and did the two that were in there in. Went to get the spares to find something had happened to them. Not a good thing! This whole hatch is going goofy. :/