Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
your story reminds me of a cousin of mine.he took his wife an kids to town so she could shop.well he got ready to go home an milk.so he left her an the kids in town.an she had to call her mom in law to come get her an the kids.an take them home.
So, if ever decide to leave Hubby at the MILs, because he's bs'n and I need to get home and feed, it's bad thing?

3 pens done!
I wanted to put some more chips in, but the herd wanted to play in them, so I quit!
I dug up a blue ear tag in one of the pens? I don't think we've used blue for a hundered years?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
wynedot55 said:
your story reminds me of a cousin of mine.he took his wife an kids to town so she could shop.well he got ready to go home an milk.so he left her an the kids in town.an she had to call her mom in law to come get her an the kids.an take them home.
So, if ever decide to leave Hubby at the MILs, because he's bs'n and I need to get home and feed, it's bad thing?

3 pens done!
I wanted to put some more chips in, but the herd wanted to play in them, so I quit!
I dug up a blue ear tag in one of the pens? I don't think we've used blue for a hundered years?
Yes, that would be a bad thing.

I thought you had cleaned all the pens last summer? So, where did you comeup with an ancient tag?

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

Got woke up at 3 with a really cool sore throat! If it's the nephews cold, I am going to beat him with a big stick!

Kitty, I have considered leaving Hubby at the MILs many times! The only thing that stops me is the long drive home!

My last barn cleaning was not as complete as I really wanted!
Fall was too close to risk breaking water lines, would not have dried out til now! I didn't know when I would get the chips I would need to fill in what I dug out. Once the rains came, replacing the gutter drain, became a next year job!
I did have 2 flat, dry pens for calving this past winter, the rest were dry and kinda flat! No suck-a-muck!
This time, I have the boy digging around the water lines, if one blows, no biggie! Now I can dig out the edges that kept the water from coming in from the gutter drain and I have the chips I need to fill it all back in!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
heavyduty clean outs take awhile to get done.but once they are cleaning goes alot easier.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
DH is working on replacing the three way switches in the livingroom. We had one set of them here--bought for the kitchen. The livingroom ones started giving trouble and he said as long as I have the plates off he would replace those first. The bad kitchen switch we just don't use.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
kitty just dont work him so hard that he has to go back to work to rest.
:lol: He always says he has to go back to work to rest! I'm not the one determining what he's doing or when.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Well manure!

My big tractor is trapped in the barn between a pile of manure and the baby Kubota! I lost the pin that holds the do-hicky thingy for the scraper.
I could get out if I really wanted too, but I was told I can't use the big tractor to move everything that gets in my way!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Well manure!

My big tractor is trapped in the barn between a pile of manure and the baby Kubota! I lost the pin that holds the do-hicky thingy for the scraper.
I could get out if I really wanted too, but I was told I can't use the big tractor to move everything that gets in my way!
So why can't you just move the baby Kubota?