Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

Wish I could send some of this rain to those who need it!
I woke up earlier, looked out the window, and went back to bed!
It's just dumping out there and the wind is howling through the open window. Even the ducks look miserable!

m.holloway, you garden looks real good!
Hubby was going to take me fishing this weekend, but I think I'll work on the garden instead!
When I'm digging in the garden, the dogs will come over to see what I am digging! If it's carrots, they will sit and drool until I toss them some!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i finally got back from the denist.an i guess my blood was bioling because my BP was 105/149.an it finally dropped below 100.so far the dentist has cost me $3000 aka 2 reg beefmaster cows.an he isnt done.an im getting very short tempered with him.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
im fine kitty.its just the more i think about it the madder i get.its a goodthing i going may 15th to look at the cattle.an if mom is patient enough with me.to let me watch the grading of the cattle as well.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
we are getting another good rain here this morning.means ill be slipping an slidding when i check the chickens.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Careful slipping and slidding.

We had a light rain over night but, nothing all that bad. Sun is shinning right now but, they are calling showers and T-storms this evening.

Not sure what project I'm going to work on today.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
sounds like you an peanut will be in the house doing stuff.i know im going to stay in.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Things are not bad outside but, I do have a lot of stuff inside that got pushed aside last week. But I also, need to finish the chicks run.