Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well im up an going.trying to decide if i want to go look at the cows today or wait till tomorrow morning.talked to friend of mine last nite.an he said he was going to try tobe at the sale.he still has those 23 heifers.so i doubt if he will be buying any cows.now he might buy a bull or 3.

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Good moring everyone. I just got done reading all the threads. It seems like the full moon is still over us. Hope that today has better news with everyone. I'm at the shop today my hubby had to go to the doc. He said he's fianlly tried of the pain in his upper stomach. I think it's stress. Because the shop is still holding it's own but not helping at the home front. I keep telling him that we'll be fine. Our garden is doing well and and the 3 chickens are laying good for now. So we won't strave with that. And I make bread so we fine!!!!! Going to the feed store for more feed for the cows. Our rain started so that will help. Otherwise we are in the same boat as everyone.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

It's not supposed to rain today!
Hoping to get back into the garden!
Maybe lock up some hens so we have eggs instead of chicks?
Maybe pick up all of Bruisers treasures so Hubby can mow the lawn?
Maybe fix the fence so I can move the geese?
Maybe start a fire in the chicken coup?
Maybe just take a nap, cause I am worn out just thinking of all the maybes!

I think somebody should go to the sale and buy some new critters!
Well maybe not, "HE" would post picutures of them anyway!
Never mind!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i really need a squeeze chute an scales.but that money went in my mouth.i think i have 14 beefmasters right now.pretty good for 3yrs.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
i really need a squeeze chute an scales.but that money went in my mouth.i think i have 14 beefmasters right now.pretty good for 3yrs.
Since I have to settle with what little Brahma blood I have left, and I have 19 of them(I think), you need to 5 more Beefmasters!

I could use a squeeze chute with scales too, but that sounds way too "practical"!
Practical is boring!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
like cows a squeeze chute can be lots of fun.
I would imagine trying to get the cows into the squeeze chute would be lots of fun--not! :D

We had Storyhour this morning. It was the last one for this school year. There will be a summer program that the girls and I will go to. We also had 4k orientation. Peanut didn't want to go but, I said that we had to get ready for storyhour and go so she got ready. I drove to school first. She didn't want to go into the classroom when we got there but, then when it came time to leave she didn't want to. :gig Silly, silly Peanut.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
like cows a squeeze chute can be lots of fun.
I only use my squeeze chute if I reeeally have too!
I would like to be able to weigh the critters.

Kitty, is it already time for school to end for summer!

Garlic bed is weeded and almost fenced!
Need to mow the pathways, but I think I will let the boy do that!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Kute Kitten gets done June 9th. Storyhour only went through today as we met twice a month and is for kids ages 3-4k. Although younger siblings are welcome too.