Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Kute Kitten gets done June 9th. Storyhour only went through today as we met twice a month and is for kids ages 3-4k. Although younger siblings are welcome too.
June9th!
That's our anniversary!
I'm gonna have to start giving Hubby my "I want" list!
If I make the list long enough, I might get the pipes I need to fix the gutter drain!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
Kute Kitten gets done June 9th. Storyhour only went through today as we met twice a month and is for kids ages 3-4k. Although younger siblings are welcome too.
June9th!
That's our anniversary!
I'm gonna have to start giving Hubby my "I want" list!
If I make the list long enough, I might get the pipes I need to fix the gutter drain!
Good luck!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
made a fast trip to look at the sale cows for tomorrow.the herd that supposed to sell out wasnt there.an the bull i wanted to look at was to big to run on 170ac pasture full of cows.look like he would blow out fast.there was only 4 pairs an 1 bred heifer i liked.so may not even go the sale since i cant buy anything.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
made a fast trip to look at the sale cows for tomorrow.the herd that supposed to sell out wasnt there.an the bull i wanted to look at was to big to run on 170ac pasture full of cows.look like he would blow out fast.there was only 4 pairs an 1 bred heifer i liked.so may not even go the sale since i cant buy anything.
Well we all know your not going to post pictures anyway, so you might as well not go to the sale!

Fish pond is clean!
(as clean as I could get it without killing the fish)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Kute Kitten said:
thewife said:
Fish pond is clean!
(as clean as I could get it without killing the fish)
What do you mean without killing the fish?
Too get the pond REEEAAALLLY clean, I would have had to taken the fish out and drained the whole pond.
The water would have been way too cold for them after I refilled the pond!

Morning everybody!

Not having a good morning! Since this is a family board, figured I better keep my thoughts to myself!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oh, oh! That is a bad morning! :hugs

We've been trying to clean house. I have yelled at the girls to get picking up their toys that I'm sick of this battle today. They are both now picking up because they don't want me to pick up. The toys will go into the garbage if I do it.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
come on kitty you wasnt gonna chunk their toys.i spent the day at the beefmaster sale.it was a real good sale.my hauler was shocked that i didnt need him today.he figured id come home with some today.

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Oh, oh! That is a bad morning! :hugs

We've been trying to clean house. I have yelled at the girls to get picking up their toys that I'm sick of this battle today. They are both now picking up because they don't want me to pick up. The toys will go into the garbage if I do it.
Think you people have had a bad morning? I got attacked by a dog today. :somad

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Well here's my day!
Hubby was going to work on the loft, I was going to plant the garden!!
He wanted up at 6, I was up at 6, he slept til 7!
At 8, he decided to change his plans!
He decided he'd send the boy on his errands, I was too make a stew?
He left to work on the loft, I thawed, peeled and stirred!
Just as I finished getting the stew going and should have been able to start planting, nephews wife showed up, with my 8 yr old neice! If you don't believe in spanking, I'll bet 5 minutes with this little demon would change your mind!
Finally ditched them, just got started in the garden, and Hubby wanted lunch!
Just finished making his lunch, friends from out of town showed up!
Just as they left, nephew showed up ready to get back to work o the loft! Now I am stuck with the nephews 2yr old and the 8 year old that needs an attitude adjustment!
Needless to say, I didn't get a seed planted!
Oh, and one of my baby gooses died?

Oh, I had just mentioned to Hubby the other night, I wanted to order some Jersey Black giant eggs, to hatch? Our friends had just happened to come from the local bird auction and happened to pick few chicks up? So they gave me a few Jersey black giant chicks?