Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
go lock the kids in smokeys old pen.they cant get into anything there.
I thought I could just let the 2yr old play in the dogs wading pool, in the garden! The 8yr old, can spend her day on a tall stump in the goose pen!
(Don't bother calling the authorities, it's just a thought! I would not do that to my geese!)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
well maybe you wont have to babysitt.
Didn't have to babysit, but the nephew showed up with the creatures in tow!
The 2 yr old had a blast in the pool!
The 8 yr old got mad because I would not stop what I was doing and go get her some flower seeds? She didn't like me teaching the 2yr old how to splash her either!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
What a day! One of the great nieces graduated yesterday and her party was this afternoon. Her grandparents had her alot through her growingup years and we are close to them as well as her. It's hard to believe she has graduated. She also turned 18 the beginning of the month.

Then we came home and DH helped get cows in. While Kute Kitten did chores (cows were fed heavy this morning so they had enough for tonight too) I did milking and DH was going to plow. He made one round and the sway bar link broke on the tractor. He took that tractor off and put on a different one. That tractor made one round and the water pump went. So he spent the rest of the night taking things apart.

The second tractor was the one I was disking with the other day. He wanted to know how the temp gauge was then. It was fine.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
doggone kitty how much more stuff is gonna tear up fore yall get the fieldwork done.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It's been such a crazy day that I forgot to say we had a new calf today! It's a bull. I will take and post pics on my thread tomorrow.