Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Good morning

The microwave clock said 5:05 when I got up this morning, so I figured I'd make my coffee and wake up!
When I could finally focus, it was barely after 4?
I'm thinking a couple of blind as bats old pollocks were messing with the microwave timer last night, without their glasses on and maybe hit a button they should not have?
I could have used more sleep!
What's wrong with getting up at 4?

wynedot's right, you're up so you might as well start your day.

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Well we had rain last night and this moring it's a come and go thing. So nice to see the rain!!!!!!! :weee That might mean I won't have to buy another role till fall, I think. I had my freinds birthday party yesterday it turn out great. So I think she had a great time. This moring I just feel like laying around. That's what bad about rainy days. Whats up with you guys????

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:bun I'm glad you're finally getting rain! Hopefully, you get enough to help get things greening up again.

As for what I'm doing today, I have laundry to do, chicks to move, a calf pic to take. and a number of other things to do. DH is off work today for a doctor appointment so he will be home later. He also took Peanut with her.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Good morning

The microwave clock said 5:05 when I got up this morning, so I figured I'd make my coffee and wake up!
I'm thinking a couple of blind as bats old pollocks were messing with the microwave timer last night, without their glasses on and maybe hit a button they should not have?

I was up til midnight last night, I don't do well on 4 hours of sleep!

I have to stay up, my aunt and uncle are down at dads, he's gonna call when they wake up, so I can go visit.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Good morning

I was up til midnight last night, I don't do well on 4 hours of sleep!

I have to stay up, my aunt and uncle are down at dads, he's gonna call when they wake up, so I can go visit.
You are right, 4 hours of sleep just isn't enough. I've been getting 6 hours and that's about as low as I care to go.

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey My hubby went to the doc too! He went back to see if his blood work is in. They put him on bp meds and acid reflex med too!! He's really stress out about the shop. But I keep telling him we'll be ok. I don't know why some men are so up on that!!!!!! If we have to live in a tent so what!!!! Home is not always made of sticks and stone's. Home to me is when your heart feel's safe and happy with who you are with. Not what you have in things and stuff. oh well ! I guess it a MAN thing!!!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i bet miss peanut is glad she can spend the day with dad.speaking of rain its finally drying up here.wont be much longer then its hay baling time.

PattiXmas

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I went with hubby to pick the kids up from school this afternoon. We took our three boston terriers (Mac, Kipp and Herbie) with us. We stopped off to do the chores and put the animals away for the night. We have limited the pups time out there with the goats, ducks and chicks because we don't want them to try and eat them. Well, all three pups surprised me. Herbie just wanted to find nanny berries, hubby had Kippy on her leash - she LOVES poop, and Mac actually helped my son "herd" the animals back into their pens. I think I might have the first herding boston!! My son is excited about this! Mac is such a smart, good dog! He is 5 now and we tried weight pulling with him 3 years ago. At that time, Mac weighed 13 pounds and pulled 155 pounds first time out! I love my Boston!