Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Well the garden is pretty much planted! Hopefully I planted enough to keep the slugs happy!
Hubby is out mowing the yard for the first time this spring! Hopefully I picked up all the rocks and dog treasures and none of them are going to come flying through the windows!

Kitty, what fun would we have if things didn't break down!
The new loft opens up more space for Hubby to work on equipment! He says that is no reason for me to break things?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I thought things broke from use not because we purposely broke them. Gee Wiz, like we don't have enough work to do without adding that to it. :gig

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well ive already got work todo this morning.the dang goat is loose so ill have to catch him pretty quick.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
well ive already got work todo this morning.the dang goat is loose so ill have to catch him pretty quick.
Maybe there are others here that have the same problem--over in goats. How do you lock that critter up? I know they are hard to keep penned and eat just about everything so, how do you keep them locked up?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
GrassFarmer said:
wynedot55 said:
is that a hint to post in the goats.
Just read this thread and was thinking that. ^^ :D
:D It won't hurt to diversify. You and that goat go round and round why not see if someone has some suggestions you can use. :hu

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well that beeping goat has caused meny fights round here thats for sure.he flinchs wrong an i blow up.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

The microwave clock said 5:05 when I got up this morning, so I figured I'd make my coffee and wake up!
When I could finally focus, it was barely after 4?
I'm thinking a couple of blind as bats old pollocks were messing with the microwave timer last night, without their glasses on and maybe hit a button they should not have?
I could have used more sleep!