Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning,

It's suppose to rain today.

I have an order for six totes to deliver on Monday. :bun :bun :bun :bun :bun :bun

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
im up an going been out an watered the goats an chickens.now im waiting for sale time on the pc.going to watch an listen to a beefmaster sale in arkanas.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
im up an going been out an watered the goats an chickens.now im waiting for sale time on the pc.going to watch an listen to a beefmaster sale in arkanas.
Here he goes again. :rolleyes: We have no clue what a Beefmaster looks like. ;) :D

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well guess what.i found a beefmaster herd in washington for thewife.but i dont know if they are still active breeders.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy all

Just started my driver's education yesterday, doing in class stuff from 9 am to 3:30 pm...learned a fair bit, some stuff I already knew. Then me and mom brought home the piano from my apartment; not an actual acoustic piano, but one of them electric pianos, a Clavinova, to be exact. I guess next week we'll bring home more stuff.

Got over a quarter of an inch of rain on Friday, which was REALLY needed. Could use more though...

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Drivers Education? At what age are you allowed to go for your license there? Or is it you just never needed it until now?

Did you request another review for college?

We had some much needed rain last night. 1+ inches.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Drivers Education? At what age are you allowed to go for your license there? Or is it you just never needed it until now?

Did you request another review for college?

We had some much needed rain last night. 1+ inches.
Minimum age is 16 yrs and you gotta have a Learners permit to get in. You're right, I just didn't need to have the driver's thing until now...don't want mom to be chauferring me to and from places for ever.

No I haven't done that yet. Still in the thinking process. :)

Glad you got a good dump of rain! Wish you could send some more over...

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
If I could send some your way I would. We are wet enough for now and they are calling for more through tomorrow.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good night everybody!
Hope you all had a good weekend!
We got a few things done around here! One of the hay ladders works now, so I now have some hay in my new loft

Kitty, Beefmasters do exist!
I gave up waiting to see them here on this board, now I just browse the Texas craiglist!
Hubby still says NO!

Sure wish I could find some here in Washington!