Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Afternoon everyone,

Feet on the right side of the earth is a very good thing!

Swimming lessons for Kute Kitten started today and it was my day to chaperon. Took Peanut with and it was her first bus ride and it was given by my dad. She had fun on the bus but, not the lessons. Kute Kitten had a good lesson.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Afternoon everyone,

Swimming lessons for Kute Kitten started today and it was my day to chaperon. Took Peanut with and it was her first bus ride and it was given by my dad. She had fun on the bus but, not the lessons. Kute Kitten had a good lesson.
Aren't both of them taking swimming lessons?

I got the boat cleaned up real nice! I tore the stupid carpet off the stupid dash so I could plug the stupid holes that some stupid person drilled that lets the stupid water would run into the stupid glove box when it the stupid rain falls getting my crossword puzzle books wet!

Oh, and I found a million(ok maybe 10 or so) of my missing kitchen hand towels, on the boat? I'm thinking of being a nice person and picking out a bunch just for the boat! I will sew pretty lace hanging loops on them, so the guys will always be able to have one handy when they need one! Or just dying a bunch bright pink, so we all know which ones go on the boat and which ones DON'T!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
Afternoon everyone,

Aren't both of them taking swimming lessons?

I got the boat cleaned up real nice! I tore the stupid carpet off the stupid dash so I could plug the stupid holes that some stupid person drilled that lets the stupid water would run into the stupid glove box when it the stupid rain falls getting my crossword puzzle books wet!

Oh, and I found a million(ok maybe 10 or so) of my missing kitchen hand towels, on the boat? I'm thinking of being a nice person and picking out a bunch just for the boat! I will sew pretty lace hanging loops on them, so the guys will always be able to have one handy when they need one! Or just dying a bunch bright pink, so we all know which ones go on the boat and which ones DON'T!
No, Peanut is to young with this group.

Hmmmmm, good towels on the boat? I'd dye his florescent pink. ;)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
No, Peanut is to young with this group.

Hmmmmm, good towels on the boat? I'd dye his florescent pink. ;)
I only have 2 parenting ideas I force on to people!
1, Teach them to swim! I never leaned how, I think if my mom knew how much time I was going to spend on a boat, she might have taught me!

The thing with the florescent pink, some of their favorite wonderful stinky nasty yucky fish goop, is florescent pink! That's why I was thinking the pretty lace hanging loops!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Kute Kitten swimming lessons is with a group through school. I have had Peanut out in the lake (last summer) learning how to swim. She does well with her life vest on and we were working on with it off when the cold weather came. If it ever warms up enough to go to the lake again this summer I will work with her some more. Then when she gets old enough to go with this group she will go too. :)

:lol:

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It's a sad morning here. One of the bunnies died and Penny is not doing well (separate thread).

Suzy had her calf this morning, I'll see about getting pics later. Oh, it's a bull.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Morning.

Looks like I am not the only one having one of them "The world is too heavy to carry" days.
I did some weed pulling and spraying last night. There is a lot of Tansy this year, starting to feel like it's a losing battle.
Pulled 2 hens off their nests yesterday, they were both trying to hatch air? Not even a golf ball, or a rock?
We had a cool thunder storm come through last night. I didn't get to see any lightning, but the thunder made my red dog a basket case that had to bark at every noise she thought she heard!
I'm guessing nap time is gonna come sooner than normal!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well im up an going.but the weather has me in a holding pattern.so i cant go check eggs just yet.weve had 1.25in of rain.that will keep the hay growing good.