Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Didn't say her didn't but, to look as far away from home as he did without looking closer is ridiculous, especially when we have to keep hearing about how long of a haul it would be to get it home.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
its a man thing kitty.we will go along ways to look at equipment.all the while gripping about the long haul home if we buy anything.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
its a man thing kitty.we will go along ways to look at equipment.all the while gripping about the long haul home if we buy anything.
He can gripe to himself, in his head. Where the rest of us don't have to hear him. Tin can with wheels is to small to block him out. :D

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'll be oh so glad when my van is fixed!

The cows are SPOILT! Darn brats. They have been in all week due to the 3 1/2 inches of rain we had. DH decided it has dried up enough to let them out. So he said he would feed them outside. They are used to having been fed before milking and man did they have a fit! All of milking the volume in that barn was extremely high. Just SPOILT BRATS, I tell you! :lol:

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
sounds like they was bawling so bad it shook the windows. i hope you didnt have a headache when you got though milking.do you have anymore springing cows or heifers ready to calve.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Had a headache. It's gone now that I'm back into relative quite--whatever that is.

No more due until next month. :) I know, I need to post pics--I'll get there.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure hot today. Like I said in my lilac post, it went up to 28 C today; sure made for some cranky people on the roads. :/

Had my driver's ed today; one more day (a week from now) to go before I have my exam and finish. And another week yet until I start my in-car lessons.

And that's about my day today.