Green Goats

CoffeeCow

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
CoffeeCow said:
So, as you probably know by now, we are moving, and in order to take our goats we had to either tag their ears or tattoo them.
Since they are our pets, we elected to tattoo them. I should have taken pics the entire way through, but here is the aftermath
(link should take you to my facebook page)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.445514215489709.95316.100000934046332&type=1&l=f0a9361b5c
haha My one girl still has green on her horn and it's been months!! She just got it out of her hair. Better get used to that look.

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think your goats are secretly aliens.......they have green blood! :lol:

Or are they just getting dressed up for Halloween? I don't know what color zombie blood is supposed to be.....but I guess green will work! :hu

JK cute pics.....By any chance were you able to make it out unscathed? I think I might have had some green tye dyed looking clothes if I had goats that color.......;)

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
My goats usually get me more green than themselves...people look at me funny when I have green fingers....

CoffeeCow

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
SkyWarrior said:
BTW, I friended you!
Sure thing! As long as you don't mind a lot of pictures and stories of my children, goats, dog, and other pets, you are more than welcome to friend me :)

And yes, even though I had on gloves, I got green goo all over me. It came off fairly easily. But if it hadn't I would have gone as a zombie for halloween :-D

Catahoula

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score

CoffeeCow

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Catahoula said:
Why do you have to tattoo or tag them?
In order to move them across state lines, you need to have Scrapie information and Vet papers.