Heaven Creek Farms Goat & Sheep pregnancy journey

EweAreKiddingMe!

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I’m glad Lucy survived and is doing better.
Me too. She had them during the night and they were early so we think they were all stillborn because she didn't have her milk come in yet and she just had to get them out before they became toxic. I hope Annie does better,her best part is her dairy skin and the fact that she's polled

EweAreKiddingMe!

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Sorry for the loss of the kids, but at least you have the doe and can hopefully start over with her. And that you were "in tune" enough to be able to get the 2nd kid out and save her. Good call on that.
Actually, it was the 3rd kid we needed to get out because it was stuck, I thought she had another in her but my grandma said no then she checked on her and turns out there was another in her so,yeah,she had 3 kids

EweAreKiddingMe!

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
For all of those who didnt know annie did not go into labor that night but it looks like she is getting ready now,aand my sister is sick with pnemonia and we are supposed to be partners for these goats and sheep but now I have to do it all myself if she does, not to mmention one of her dutch bunnies gave birth this morning so I will take all of your prayers please and thank you!:th

EweAreKiddingMe!

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I'm so sorry. But since this doe keeps losing kids, I'd take the one from this morn for a vet to check for possible reasons that you can possibly address for future success. :hugs :fl

This isn't normal. Must be a cause.
They are 3yo does that hadnt been bred before so I beileve that was why. She was a dummy because she would not drink from mama and we had to syringe feed her the boy is healthy though it isnt the same doe btw