Honaker Farm Kidding Watch: Daisy - KIDDED pg 19

Ariel72

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
This is all Daisy's plan to built her fan base....good grief....get on with it girl! :D

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Ariel72 said:
This is all Daisy's plan to built her fan base....good grief....get on with it girl! :D
Apparently you must be right.

Although my DH says that she's just enjoying her "hotel room". She has the "preferred" hay rack, free choice alfalfa pellets, heat lamps, a private room, doesn't have to share food or water. What more could a girl (goat) want?

And yes...we are still waiting to find out what she's keeping hidden. :/

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
We are still waiting...

BUT...my 4 yr old, who my DH turns to to call the winning team in football (and he is 90% accurate) says that today is the day :fl

eta: If she doesn't kid by Friday she'll be over 155 days and be overdue. Anyone have any suggestions / opinions / help if she goes overdue?

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
If she gets overdue, I would call a veterinarian. Wish I had someone that could tell me everything!!!! LOL :lol:

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
elevan said:
Although my DH says that she's just enjoying her "hotel room". She has the "preferred" hay rack, free choice alfalfa pellets, heat lamps, a private room, doesn't have to share food or water. What more could a girl (goat) want?

And yes...we are still waiting to find out what she's keeping hidden. :/
My Hubby says the same thing. I have two driving me crazy right now.

Go Daisy!!!!!!!!!!
19.gif