Kidding Thread *NEW PICS ADDED 6/12*

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Ohhh they are beautiful...congrats. They're both beauties!

Do you get to keep one?

I had a ff once, in line at the feeder in the main pen (she didn't build an udder so I didn't think she was due yet) w/ a kid's head hanging out, just eatin' dinner like nothing exciting was going on.
I brought her in, put her on the stand, pulled the kid out, and her head NEVER LEFT THE FEED PAN.
Now she acts like giving birth is the biggest thing ever...but I remember when.

Ariel301

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
How cute! That chocolate and white one looks a LOT like the buckling I just had born yesterday (aside from the ears!) from that same side.

poorboys

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
;) very sweet babies, don't ya just love it when they have them that easily and just go back to eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
Do you get to keep one?
Weeelllll... I really have a soft spot for the little dark chocolate buckskin. Currently they're both available, but we'll see if I don't change my mind. ;)

foxywench

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
ok if this was this time NEXT year id so be claiming the blue eyed black, another year to go before im ready for goats!

Zanzabeez

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
N.Smithurmond,

Woo Hoo! Congrats on Gabby kidding!!! They are just gorgeous and you cannot get better then doelings. ;) The chocolate buckskin doe especially looks like she is going to have a beautiful flat topline. Nice!

I cannot get over Gabby's face. You posted on another board that she reminded you of my moonspotted nigerian doe, Java, who has a similar dark buckskin color. Lol, her face in the pic where she is looking up at you could almost be a pic of Java's head, other then Gabby's gorgeous blue eyes and a touch more white at the poll. :D

Tracy