Lalabugs mini mancha herd adventure

lalabugs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I have decided to start my registered mini mancha herd. The mini mancha is my absolute favorite breed. The thread currently will be plans for the herd. With showing the progression. I am in no rush to get to F6. I want to make sure that our foundation is solid before moving forward into F5. There probably will be times that we go back in generations to work on something that may be lacking.

I would also love other mini breeders input. I plan to post pictures of the does/bucks we plan on using. That will be later when they're not all in their winter coats.

We currently have:

Kate F3 mini mancha, Satyr F2 mini mancha, Nyx pb lm, Marie pb lm, Dreamy pb nd, valor pb nd.

We will have 3 lines to start with.

The current plan for 2021 (if everything goes as planned).

Kate & Satyr = F3

Marie & Valor = F1

Nyx & Dreamy. = F1

Sippie

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi I think its great you are starting mini manchas! I too am making plans for them They are so stinkin cute.
I got two registered Lamanchas that are sisters but a yr apart. The oldest is ready to breed now at a yr and a half old. The younger one wont be 8 mos old until December but her wieght is good so far so she is on track.
I recently bought a 8 mo old registered ND buckling that has his milk star. Hopefully I can get them to breed lol. We also have another blue eyed ND buckling with his milk star but he is very young as he was born in August. I hopefully can mate him to the younger Lamancha sister when they are both older.
That's as far as I've planned right now lol.

lalabugs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Would love to see pictures of your herd.
My plans have been put on hold for the minis unfortunately. I do not have the time this year or next. These plans will change once I actually have time to start the mini herd. For now only Kate will be bred.