Lilly, my Ill Lil has begun !!!!

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
You guys are scaring me with the twins and triplets :p But thank you, it would be nice if they were all girls. We have nothing yet, I'm scared she's going to have it/them the day I take off 7 hours away, nobody will be here and it's a must I go, going to pick up my 6 dairy goats!!! :barnie I hope she kids today/tonight.

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
2758_image_450.jpg

Signs we're getting closer, this started with June, bless her soul, then Ju-Ju, both right before they kidded and now Lilly is in it. That pool has been sitting out there for ever and no one touches it but before they are about to kid. When I saw Lilly in it, I ran in to get the camera, kidding pool :rolleyes:

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
That is neat about the pool :p Can't wait to see what she has! :pop

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
:pop :caf Can't wait to see pics of your new babies!! Very cool about the pool thing... I might just have to build a nesting box under the heat lamp for my girls and see is anyone lays claim to it.... :D thanks again for sharing about the kidding pool!

mistee

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
a lot of women like to give birth in the pregnancy pool,, it is supposed to be more relaxing,,,lol;)

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
:yuckyuck.........you know that is the only time she's seemed relaxed, she lays on the ground and she's complaining, moaning,and moving around a lot. I just checked on her and she was walking around in the pen, let her back out we shall see.