Little Green Pastures Kidding thread- New babies 4/21 with pics!

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
22 does have kidded and 18 to go. I do not have my sheet in front of me but 4-6 of those are "any day now" . Then I might get a week or 4 break before the next round.

I am taking Mom out for dinner tonight. Fahrendorf will be on feeding duty tonight. I hope he comes over to find the rest of them have kidded so he can handle it. :lol:

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Daisy and Peaches kidded today, in the field, in the snow. All babies are doing great. Daisy had a girl, Peaches had twin boys.

7 days- 22 kids later. I have some pictures..... I am not entirely certain who's is who's in some cases and I didn't get them all but this will have to do for now.

These are Butthead's BoKi kids
1751_babies_nursing.jpg

I am not positive but I think this is Sunshine's kid
1751_baby_in_barrel.jpg

Cleo's BoKi triplets
1751_boki_triplets.jpg

The most colorful of the triplets.
1751_colored_kid.jpg

Not sure, maybe one of Mercury's kids?
1751_cutie_pie.jpg

Fat Girl's Twins
1751_fat_girll_babies.jpg

I don't know whose kid but is not Mama's, who is the goat being a jungle Gym
1751_mama_riding.jpg

Not a clue..
1751_show_off.jpg

Nefer's Kiko triplets
1751_triplets.jpg

Shy Girl's Twins
1751_white_babies_nursing.jpg

Now I know why 20kids tags at birth. I have never had trouble telling whose was whose before but Bullet tends to through the same colors no matter what the doe has.

Shelly May

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Good looking kids, all looking healthy, do you get birth weights on them? congrads :thumbsup

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Shelly May said:
Good looking kids, all looking healthy, do you get birth weights on them? congrads :thumbsup
Not yet, way too busy. I will get them this weekend and then extrapolate backwards. I always consider weaning weights to be more important.

The best thing is we are getting lots of girls. I may have some registerable percentage kiko doelings available since I have enough now to cover my reservations.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
There's a fellow up here w/ Toggs who's looking for a Kiko buckling....got spares?

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
There's a fellow up here w/ Toggs who's looking for a Kiko buckling....got spares?
I have spare commercial bucks but am a little short on registered. Unless he wants to wait until after the buck test in September.