Little Green Pastures Kidding thread- New babies 4/21 with pics!

FahrendorfFarms

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
deal, deal, deal, they are built little goats everyone, and they sure was a suprise.

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
FahrendorfFarms said:
deal, deal, deal, they are built little goats everyone, and they sure was a suprise.
Of course she has to help me check eyes/trim hooves/move goats all next summer in exchange for that doe.

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
P kidded this morning, buck and a doe. Up, nursing and almost dry when I found them.

1751_p_and_babies.jpg

I am leaving them out for now but I may have to stall them tonight. P is my wildest doe, it is going to be a challenge.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thanksgiving names. Can't wait to hear what your husband wants to name them. :D "Turkey" and "Gravey"

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
P's colostrum was very thick, like sap. I bottle fed them yesterday. They were getting some, just not enough. Today they are doing just great on their own. I had this happen last year with Molly.

Big Red keeps her babies in the barn and comes in every hour or so to feed them. Antelope takes hers out to the field with her. I find it so neat how each doe has her way of doing things.

FahrendorfFarms

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
glad to hear P's kids are doing well, we had a miscarriage yesterday my biggest doe, it sucks.