Little Green Pastures Kidding thread- New babies 4/21 with pics!

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
jodief100 said:
32 confirmed pregnant, 4 were questionable. They will go back with the buck next weekend, after I get the bucks separated.

Doeling and Yogurt have had big gobs of goo dripping all day but nothing yet. Doeling had it all over her hiney. Barn check before bed in a few.......
Does the vet tell how many?

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
jodief100 said:
32 confirmed pregnant, 4 were questionable. They will go back with the buck next weekend, after I get the bucks separated.

Doeling and Yogurt have had big gobs of goo dripping all day but nothing yet. Doeling had it all over her hiney. Barn check before bed in a few.......
Does the vet tell how many?
He was able to see that a few had twins but most weren't coperating. He said determining number is either luck or spending a great deal of time looking. At $45 an hour, I just wanted pregnancy confirmation. There were 2 he felt could have more than twins becasue he couldn't sort anything out.

No new babies........

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It has been cold, down into the teens. I have been worried about new babies in the cold. They have found a very warm and snuggly place to be- in thier Mommies! :he

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
jodief100 said:
It has been cold, down into the teens. I have been worried about new babies in the cold. They have found a very warm and snuggly place to be- in thier Mommies! :he
:yuckyuck Just remember, "Good things are worth the wait."

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
jodief100 said:
What are you doing up? You had a long night birthin those cute little goat babies. Go back to bed.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
jodief100 said:
20kidsonhill said:
jodief100 said:
What are you doing up? You had a long night birthin those cute little goat babies. Go back to bed.
I am working, I do have a day job. :)

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Am I crazy that I want to call my neighbor and ask him to run over and check to see if there are new babies?