~Livinwright Farm's kidding thread~ 2 preggers does... hopefully :)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
PattySh said:
They need to push everything back in and start over

Will not be able to keep legs out and manipulate head
I know! They are having a lot of trouble accomplishing this!

Dad is in the hot seat right now giving it a go.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Kid is back in sans 1 hoof. They are trying to find the head again to manipulate it forward. Just found the head. They are trying to position it. Not in a good position from the sound of things.

PattySh

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Been there, hoping for a good outcome. Sounds like the kid is a bit too big for Cali. Wishing I could send my kid puller thru online :(.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
PattySh said:
Been there, hoping for a good outcome. Sounds like the kid is a bit too big for Cali. Wishing I could send my kid puller thru online :(.
I would second that. Right now it appears that there may be another kid in the lineup complicating things.

Not to mention the kid is presenting wrong.

St0rmyM00n said:
Thank you Elevan for keeping us posted !
I'm trying to walk them through it while at the same time looking for any "brilliant" ideas from others here. Figure as many heads as we can get into the game the better.

St0rmyM00n

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
elevan said:
PattySh said:
I would second that. Right now it appears that there may be another kid in the lineup complicating things.

Not to mention the kid is presenting wrong.

St0rmyM00n said:
Thank you Elevan for keeping us posted !
I'm trying to walk them through it while at the same time looking for any "brilliant" ideas from others here. Figure as many heads as we can get into the game the better.
They don't appear to be twisted / tangled up together do they?

if the head is lined up now with each contraction is it not possible to just slide it out or is it stuck on something? Maybe a push and pull type thing needs to happen I am so new to this but just trying to think what I would do maybe push other baby with one hand while pull the 1st baby with the other if there was room to do that......oh this is horrible.