~Livinwright Farm's kidding thread~ 2 preggers does... hopefully :)

PattySh

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hoping this ends well. What an awesome vet to take that on. It's so horrid that there are areas without knowledgeable vets. I am so lucky to have a small animal vet that HAS goats and is goat savvy and an awesome goat savvy large animal vet. Jacqui (and Chris)I am so wishing you well on this on. Hang in there Cali, you are obviously very well loved.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
PattySh said:
Is Cali pushing or resting?
In the beginning there was a lot of pushing and then she didn't have the energy to push so she rested. At the end there was some minor pushing.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
PattySh said:
Hoping this ends well. What an awesome vet to take that on. It's so horrid that there are areas without knowledgeable vets. I am so lucky to have a small animal vet that HAS goats and is goat savvy and an awesome goat savvy large animal vet. Jacqui (and Chris)I am so wishing you well on this on. Hang in there Cali, you are obviously very well loved.
I agree. Even small animal (dog / cat) experience should be more help than not...plus they will be in a facility to be able to do just about anything needed.

Jacqui / Chris / Nancy - You are all in my thoughts and prayers tonight along with the sweet Cali.

PattySh

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Going out to milk my uncomfortable goats, will be running to the ocmputer for an update tomorrow morning.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
PattySh said:
Elevan, YOU DID AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could have done more. If she would have been anywhere in Ohio I would have got into the car.
If she wasn't strenuously pushing the outcome may be better!!!!
:fl When they decided to call in a vet and realized that they just couldn't do it themselves (even with a phone guide) and poor Cali was so worn out. I advised them to let her rest and now she has an hour drive to relax and hopefully we'll see a good report in the morning :fl

PattySh

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Just checking in here also, won't sleep tonight worrying about Cali. Been there so scary.

Latest posts