MARESTARE GOAT CAMS

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha....welcome to the addiction!

got to say watching over the web is nothing like in person - you become even more crazy!

AkTomboy

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
glenolam said:
Bwahahahahaha....welcome to the addiction!

got to say watching over the web is nothing like in person - you become even more crazy!
I bet, dogs, alpacas, cats, cows, buffalos, elk heck even checking eggs that are hatching are addicted to already why not add goats ;)

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
They now have "Seven" penned by herself. I don't have an indication of when/if she'll kid today, but if she's by herself she's got to be soon.

I'll keep my eye on her and let you know if she progresses!

goatdreamerCT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
First time poster, LONG time BYH stalker and fellow BYC member :frow

I'm watching Seven and she's lookin' good!!!! Can't wait to see when she goes. My 4 year old and I love to sit and watch MareStare. What a great educational tool!!!! Go Seven Go :pop

goatdreamerCT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hey! I'm in Colchester. Was just up hear Canterbury yesterday. Very small world

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yes it is! There's a bunch of us goat people here - do you currently have goats? (judging by your username I'm guessing no?)

goatdreamerCT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Unfortunately no goats here :hit ... Our part of town requires you to have a minimum of 3 acres in order to have goats and we only have 2 :-/ Go figure. We didn't know we wanted farm animals when we moved here 5 years ago so it was an unhappy surprise. We plan on moving to more land in the next 2-3 years and having our own little hobby farm. In the meantime, I'll use this time to gather all the necessary info and learn from everyone else here and dream of being a goat owner someday

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Bummer on the land! It is strange how some places you don't even have to have an acre and in some you have to have a bunch. Our entire property is agriculture so we can pretty much have what we want.

If you're ever in the area again with your child let me know - I have a son who's 5 (turning 6 next month) and I'm sure he'd love to show you our animals. We just had goat kids last Tuesday - here's the link to pictures.