MARESTARE GOAT CAMS

goatdreamerCT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Yeah... big bummer!!!! We are zoned agriculture but they still say 3+ acres. It's really frustrating. I want to do the responsible thing and follow the rules but it's SOOOOO hard to wait.

Thank you! We'd love to come up to visit. My oldest son is turning 5 in early March and my youngest is turning 2 a couple days before that. They both LOVE goats. I remember reading all about Fudgie and her kids. They are absolutely adorable!!!

goatdreamerCT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Watching Seven... does it seem like she's panting a lot? Does that mean she's getting closer?

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Maybe you don't want to come by....I have a few more does who are setting up to kid and I'll need to get rid of some of them... ;)

Seriously, though, you're welcome to come by. Email me when ever you think you'd be interested - I work during the day Monday - Friday so weekends are best.

BTW...notice how Seven is *ahem* pertruding in the hoo hoo area and staring off into the corner every now and then? I think she's getting closer!

goatdreamerCT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I did notice that :clap My heart skipped a bit and then I noticed she was just pooping :lol: But she's still protruding

My husband has 10 days off next month for a "vacation". Maybe we'll swing by then :)

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
OMG - Pelican Acres have a doe on line right now who just kidded twins and I don't see the people anywhere. One kid is moving but I dont' see the other moving yet.

I jsut called and left messages on both numbers - I sure hope they get out there!

ETA - OK - just saw the 2nd kid moving.

OMG!!!

ETA again - now there's a low alert on the cam :/ Hopefully that was placed by the owner!

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh Phew! The person literally just JUMPED into the kidding pen!

Thank goodness they got there - the 2nd kid wasn't really moving, I think it was stuck under the mother.

Both kids are moving around nicely and the mom is cleaning them off.

goatdreamerCT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Boo!!! Seven kidded late last night while I was sleeping and, as luck has it, I just closed Pelican's window around 10AM. I missed BOTH of them :he Glad you called the owners and all the babies are doing well.

goatdreamerCT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
And now Ruffi (Phoenix Rising) is in her pen all by herself. I wonder if they thing she's getting close :clap

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Ruffi looks like she's breating hard and they're checking in on her....hopefully she'll go while I can watch! I've noticed they don't really put does in there unless they're within a day of kidding.

goatdreamerCT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Ruffi looks like a little snuggle bug and lovin' all this attention. Go Ruffi Go!!