Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
And... now we managed to get the tote up there I don't like it, sigh. To hard to reach valve off the ladder and I misjudged the spacing and slope enough it bothers me.
P_20240811_201826.jpg
I am going to cut up another 4x4 and lag bolt to uprights just below the 2×8s. Then use joist hangers to make cross beams in same plane. Finally I can unscrew boards and drop tote down 8 inches while empty. In the meantime, I'm not filling more than a third.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another roller coaster day.
It's Cassandra's 8th birthday today. She took chocolate mini-muffins in for snack and had fun. 🥳
Alexander somehow missed his bus home from school. We had to go pick him up. 😖
We filled out paper work and instrument rental forms for band. 💰
Alijah's truck has a bad fuel line leaking onto the differential not an issue with the differential itself. So much cheaper to fix. 👍
Hera passed away sometime during the day. 😭💔😭
Hubby apparently passed 2nd round of interview with potential new job and had a personality test to complete. Now we are waiting to see what's next... 😬

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hose doesn't last forever, leave the valve on at all time at the IBC tote, cut the hose at a reachable height, insert a valve with barb fittings on both ends with some hose clamps and call it good. Add shims to take the slope out i.e. boards.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You need a weekend right now. Nope, it’s only Wednesday. What a day! Happy birthday to Cassandra. 🎂 I’m glad it’s only a fuel line leak and I hope your husband gets the job. Band is a great thing to participate in at school. I’m so sorry about Hera. 💔💔