Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had a light rain earlier today which we appreciate but we saw huge cells get almost to our place, then turn away to the northwest but we are happy for what we got.

We got the settlement from the auction sale and was pleased to see that the sheep we took in were even higher than the highest for this year. All of the ewes and most of the rams listed as Choice or Prime and they all went to two buyers so I'm not really sure of their future but hopefully it is good.

I had PT again today and I finally figured out his routine. He got all of the muscles to the point that I was going to hit him but then moves on to the next. He finishes up with a completely new muscle group and pushes the move until it is at the limit and again moves before I can react. :) I am satisfied with the progress though.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's really good on the sheep doing so well for you. It also makes culling some that you might not have wanted to, a little easier to swallow. Especially females that you can say I kept the best but these were pretty darn good too... You can't keep them all or you would need to constantly get more and more land... and at this stage of the game I sure do not want to keep getting bigger or work more. You have some exceptional sheep and have gotten there by judicious breeding and culling. Good for both of you.

Sounds like an A #1 PT working on you.....( :hide :hide )