Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bored stiff. He is on leader while we are at work and overnight. 😔 He gets 3 hrs off lead in evening playing with kids. Working fast as I can to clear fence line enough to put electric back up. I'm hoping to finish during 3 day weekend. I've also listed him for rehoming.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Vet said Newton is about 8-9 weeks old. So we are setting his paperwork birthday as 6/30/2024. So he's about okay weight for age.

They didn't think anything can be done to help function of the hind toe that is broken and claw won't retract. 😢 He may need the declaw / toe joint removal done on just that toe in future. It depends on if if gets caught on stuff and causes pain.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Newton is up to 2lbs. 😁 The entire broken claw has fallen off. No clue if it will regrow. At least it seems to be healing okay.
P_20240906_224932.jpg

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
It feels like fall. The air is nice and crisp this morning. The breeding group ladies are being frisky. All 7 of them are leaping with side kicks, rearing up, head butting each other, and such. I guess they are resorting ranking?
Mr. Snickers is mostly standing and staring in bemusement. Some low speed headbutting to shove jousting pairs apart.