Not open for further replies.

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
equinehugger3 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
The mare shook.
Cay stroked her long, slender fingers down the mare's forehead. Her nails were a bit short, but smooth all the same, paint-free and natural. She sniffed, brushing her escaped side bangs out of her face. Her rare, gorgeous hair looked silky and luxurious, piled into a messy bun just below the crown of her head.
She mare whinnied
"Shhh..." She murmured soothingly to the mare, pressing her cheek to her forehead.

(I brb, BBL. I only used about 30mn of my hour. ;))

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
He shut his big round eyes and rubbed his nose against her hand affectionately.
"We need to get you in the barn....." Nicki said, after a loud clap of thunder sounded through the night. "Hey, come with me, I'll get you into the barn..." Nicki coaxed, walking off the steps backwards andwaving him towards her.
Afton slowly stepped forward.
"Good boy...." Nicki said quietly, before turning and walking slowly towards the barn. She cated a few glances over her shoulder to male sure Afton was coming.

~~~~~~~

(With Firefly)

Nicki began to quickly walk towards the barn, watching Firefly closley.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
"We need to get you in the barn....." Nicki said, after a loud clap of thunder sounded through the night. "Hey, come with me, I'll get you into the barn..." Nicki coaxed, walking off the steps backwards andwaving him towards her.
"Good boy...." Nicki said quietly, before turning and walking slowly towards the barn. She cated a few glances over her shoulder to male sure Afton was coming.

~~~~~~~

(With Firefly)

She got to the side door of the barn. She began kicking it.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
equinehugger3 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
equinehugger3 said:
Cay stroked her long, slender fingers down the mare's forehead. Her nails were a bit short, but smooth all the same, paint-free and natural. She sniffed, brushing her escaped side bangs out of her face. Her rare, gorgeous hair looked silky and luxurious, piled into a messy bun just below the crown of her head.
She mare whinnied
"Shhh..." She murmured soothingly to the mare, pressing her cheek to her forehead.

(I brb, BBL. I only used about 30mn of my hour. ;))
(mor like ten!) she sighed.

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:

~~~~~~~

(With Firefly)

The bull walked dociley at Nicki's side, watching Firefly kick the door. He cocked a brow and shook his head at the mare.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:

~~~~~~~

(With Firefly)

"Ah, wait, er, no...." Nicki said, running up to the barn doors and gently, very gently pushing FireFly away so she could open them. Nicki quickly threw open the door way, just as a clap of thunder hit. Rain poured in, but Nicki waited until Firefly and Afton had gotten inside.

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:

~~~~~~~

(With Firefly)

"Ah, wait, er, no...." Nicki said, running up to the barn doors and gently, very gently pushing FireFly away so she could open them. Nicki quickly threw open the door way, just as a clap of thunder hit. Rain poured in, but Nicki waited until Firefly and Afton had gotten inside.
Afton stepped in.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:

~~~~~~~

(With Firefly)

The bull walked dociley at Nicki's side, watching Firefly kick the door. He cocked a brow and shook his head at the mare.
Nicki placed a hand carefully onto his neck, helping to guide him through the semi-darkness of the storm. She walked up to the barn door, which she had opened in a post I already posted ( :p ) and led Afton inside.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Afton stepped in.
Firefly followed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.