Status
Not open for further replies.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
"Ah, wait, er, no...." Nicki said, running up to the barn doors and gently, very gently pushing FireFly away so she could open them. Nicki quickly threw open the door way, just as a clap of thunder hit. Rain poured in, but Nicki waited until Firefly and Afton had gotten inside.
Afton stepped in.
Firefly followed him.
Seeing that they had both gotten inside, Nicki closed the doorway. In the lighting of the barn, it revealed a beautiful young girl, about 21 to be exact. She was slim, with long legs and arms. She had muscles for sure, but they weren't overboard in anyway. Her hair of deep brown was soaking wet, but it fell down her back and curled slightly. Her face was tanned, with freckles on her upper cheeks and all over her nose. Even in the storm, a small smile was placed upon her practicley flawless face. Her skinny, boot cut jeans and brown, button up shirt with rolled up sleeves were soaked, causing her to shiver slightly.

Nicki showed Firefly to an empty stall, then took Afton to an empty stall as well.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Stephanie was fix in to open the door when the lady came through. "who are you?"
"Um, Nicki Johnson. I'm here as a farmhand." Nicki said politely, holding out a smooth, slender hand.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Afton stepped in.
Firefly followed him.
Seeing that they had both gotten inside, Nicki closed the doorway. In the lighting of the barn, it revealed a beautiful young girl, about 21 to be exact. She was slim, with long legs and arms. She had muscles for sure, but they weren't overboard in anyway. Her hair of deep brown was soaking wet, but it fell down her back and curled slightly. Her face was tanned, with freckles on her upper cheeks and all over her nose. Even in the storm, a small smile was placed upon her practicley flawless face. Her skinny, boot cut jeans and brown, button up shirt with rolled up sleeves were soaked, causing her to shiver slightly.

Nicki showed Firefly to an empty stall, then took Afton to an empty stall as well.
Firefly ignored her and nuzzled Stephanie. "good girl" she said stroking the mare. The mare stood by her side.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Stephanie was fix in to open the door when the lady came through. "who are you?"
"Um, Nicki Johnson. I'm here as a farmhand." Nicki said politely, holding out a smooth, slender hand.
She shook it slowly "I'm Stephanie" she said politely. "wha were you doing with my horse?" she asked her hand on fireflies side

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
She shook it slowly "I'm Stephanie" she said politely. "wha were you doing with my horse?" she asked her hand on fireflies side
"Well, I sorta just saved her." Nicki said, putting a hand into her jean pocket. "She was outside in the rain, and I helped her into the barn."

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
"Well, I sorta just saved her." Nicki said, putting a hand into her jean pocket. "She was outside in the rain, and I helped her into the barn."
"she chooses to stay outside" she said boldly "we need to get to the house"

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Afton walked into the stall and plopped down onto the ground in an exhausted manner.

The same old 1971 Ford F250 that had pulled up yesterday stopped outside of the barn, this time without the trailer.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
(Hmm, I don't think Stephanie and Nicki will be very good friends. :p )

Nicki shrugged, and pulled her sopping wet hair over her shoulder.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
(Hmm, I don't think Stephanie and Nicki will be very good friends. :p )

Nicki shrugged, and pulled her sopping wet hair over her shoulder.
(stephanie can fire her! Muhahahahahaha)

Stephanie opened the door and bolted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.