Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
elizabeth paused. 'no actually i practicly ran my own mini ranch before by myself' she said tersly. (well maybe she's not mean but thats just the way she came across to elizabeth at first.
give me 15 mins i'm going for a run
(mmk and I know i was jokin)
"well I basically run this ranch" she said hopping off the fence. "so where's yer horse?"
elizabeth smiled slightly 'zippy, is still being trailered down here. he should be here anytime now' (ok :) ) she felt sad thinking of all the animals she had to sell moving here. almost all of her top quality show goats and sheep. she still had tailor the sheep (along with a ram) and (if it's ok with u) a few of her show saanen show goats but that was it. she had sold all her ducks geese pigeons cattle chickens cats dogs. all her beautiful land. she didn't let it show on her face.
"ah" she said "you can pasture him with firefly if ya like" although if he runs when he is let out he can't be pastures"

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"why you are scared, if you weren't you'd come"
"I'm not. It's called being smart; the last thing I want is to be trapped in there," he said boldly.
"sure" she said prancing Out.
The bull continued to paw at the ground, annoyed with Firefly. "Listen mare," he snorted. "If you don't stop being such a smart alicky jerk it'll leave me no choice but to give you a smack upside the head with my horns."

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
(mmk and I know i was jokin)
"well I basically run this ranch" she said hopping off the fence. "so where's yer horse?"
elizabeth smiled slightly 'zippy, is still being trailered down here. he should be here anytime now' (ok :) ) she felt sad thinking of all the animals she had to sell moving here. almost all of her top quality show goats and sheep. she still had tailor the sheep (along with a ram) and (if it's ok with u) a few of her show saanen show goats but that was it. she had sold all her ducks geese pigeons cattle chickens cats dogs. all her beautiful land. she didn't let it show on her face.
"ah" she said "you can pasture him with firefly if ya like" although if he runs when he is let out he can't be pastures"
'he comes when he's called' she answered

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
"I'm not. It's called being smart; the last thing I want is to be trapped in there," he said boldly.
The bull continued to paw at the ground, annoyed with Firefly. "Listen mare," he snorted. "If you don't stop being such a smart alicky jerk it'll leave me no choice but to give you a smack upside the head with my horns."
"I have ways" she smiled "trust me I can make sure your dead"

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
'he comes when he's called' she answered
"then I don't care if there pastured together" she paused" is he of good lines?"

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"Well you're a creep, aren't you?" he said. "You're not able to kill me. Face the fact."

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Ok I'm making one more character. Should I make a guy or a girl? This is the girl
5009023904_935acce364_z.jpg

And this is the guy.
untitled-1.jpg
(ignore his shirtless ness please! If it's to grody I'll change it)

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
"Well you're a creep, aren't you?" he said. "You're not able to kill me. Face the fact."
"who said I was going to kill you, hmm?"

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"who said I was going to kill you, hmm?"
"Who could kill me, then?" he said, a brow cocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.