Not open for further replies.

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
She easily jumped out of the way. "really?"
Her remark only made him more furious. The bull whipped around and put his head down, placing his horns under Firefly's belly once close enough and tossing her into the air.
(*squints eyes* I will make a bull to kill him muhahahahahaahhahah my horse will not be hurt)
She only went about a foot in the air. Oh well it had happened before . Silly bulls. "ah" she said out loud. The solid oak round pen door was open. She smiled. "come an get me!" she Nickered trotting in to door.
:)P I don't mean to get her terribly wounded. Just a few scratches to teach her a lesson.)

Afton stayed where he was, pawing at the ground.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Her remark only made him more furious. The bull whipped around and put his head down, placing his horns under Firefly's belly once close enough and tossing her into the air.
(*squints eyes* I will make a bull to kill him muhahahahahaahhahah my horse will not be hurt)
She only went about a foot in the air. Oh well it had happened before . Silly bulls. "ah" she said out loud. The solid oak round pen door was open. She smiled. "come an get me!" she Nickered trotting in to door.
:)P I don't mean to get her terribly wounded. Just a few scratches to teach her a lesson.)

(I know ;) )

"coming?" she said laughing

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:

(I know ;) )

"I'm not going in there."

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:

(I know ;) )

"I'm not going in there."
"scardy cat" she said looking around a corner.

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"scardy cat" she said looking around a corner.
"I wouldn't say that if I were you," he said abruptly. "You're going to trap me in that pen."
"why you are scared, if you weren't you'd come"
"I'm not. It's called being smart; the last thing I want is to be trapped in there," he said boldly.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
(how rude u just don't know her) Stephanie watched her "your from the city aren't ya?"
elizabeth paused. 'no actually i practicly ran my own mini ranch before by myself' she said tersly. (well maybe she's not mean but thats just the way she came across to elizabeth at first.
give me 15 mins i'm going for a run
(mmk and I know i was jokin)
"well I basically run this ranch" she said hopping off the fence. "so where's yer horse?"

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
"I wouldn't say that if I were you," he said abruptly. "You're going to trap me in that pen."
"why you are scared, if you weren't you'd come"
"I'm not. It's called being smart; the last thing I want is to be trapped in there," he said boldly.
"sure" she said prancing Out.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
(how rude u just don't know her) Stephanie watched her "your from the city aren't ya?"
elizabeth paused. 'no actually i practicly ran my own mini ranch before by myself' she said tersly. (well maybe she's not mean but thats just the way she came across to elizabeth at first.
give me 15 mins i'm going for a run
(mmk and I know i was jokin)
"well I basically run this ranch" she said hopping off the fence. "so where's yer horse?"
elizabeth smiled slightly 'zippy, is still being trailered down here. he should be here anytime now' (ok :) ) she felt sad thinking of all the animals she had to sell moving here. almost all of her top quality show goats and sheep. she still had tailor the sheep (along with a ram) and (if it's ok with u) a few of her show saanen show goats but that was it. she had sold all her ducks geese pigeons cattle chickens cats dogs. all her beautiful land. she didn't let it show on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.