Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"Firefly!" the cow said happily. She walked over to the fence. "Hello" firefly said happily. She turned to the bull. "Go in" she said angerily. "please listen" the cow pleaded.
The bull pawed at the ground nearby firefly. "No," he said in an irratated tone.
Firefly ignored him and walked to the gate. Mouthing it. She finally opened it. "talk some sense into him" she said letting the cow out. She trotted of to find Jean. The cow walked out.
Afton glared at Firefly before trotting after her.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Stephanie glared. "Firefly will take care of him" she said motion to the bay coming up beside the bul.
elizabeth riased her eyebrows at the girl's rudeness. 'um the bulls rather large and wondering around your yard and i don't remember the boss saying anything about u guys owning a bull' elizabeth looked at the guy, owww she thought. blondie was being mean because of the guy, i see she thought. elizabeth stepped forward and scratched taylor (one of her show sheep) behind the ears.
(she ain't blond!) "my mom wouldn't know" she said hopping up on a fence. "I take care of the cows" she said boldly.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
The bull pawed at the ground nearby firefly. "No," he said in an irratated tone.
Firefly ignored him and walked to the gate. Mouthing it. She finally opened it. "talk some sense into him" she said letting the cow out. She trotted of to find Jean. The cow walked out.
She hopped a low fence into her pasture. The tack magically came off and was sitting on the fence.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
elizabeth riased her eyebrows at the girl's rudeness. 'um the bulls rather large and wondering around your yard and i don't remember the boss saying anything about u guys owning a bull' elizabeth looked at the guy, owww she thought. blondie was being mean because of the guy, i see she thought. elizabeth stepped forward and scratched taylor (one of her show sheep) behind the ears.
(she ain't blond!) "my mom wouldn't know" she said hopping up on a fence. "I take care of the cows" she said boldly.
o well one of your bulls r out' she said patheticly. she cleared her throat 'um i better go errrr do something' she backed up quietly. she turned and walked back. she would NOT be rude to the witchy girl. she would not loose her job. she chanted this in her head over and over.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
o well one of your bulls r out' she said patheticly. she cleared her throat 'um i better go errrr do something' she backed up quietly. she turned and walked back. she would NOT be rude to the witchy girl. she would not loose her job. she chanted this in her head over and over.
(how rude u just don't know her) Stephanie watched her "your from the city aren't ya?"

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
She hopped a low fence into her pasture. The tack magically came off and was sitting on the fence.
He clumsily skidded to a halt before accidently sliding into the fence and raming it with his massive, muscular shoulder, causing it to crumple at the spot.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
He clumsily skidded to a halt before accidently sliding into the fence and raming it with his massive, muscular shoulder, causing it to crumple at the spot.
Nice job" she said lifting her head up from grazing

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
(how rude u just don't know her) Stephanie watched her "your from the city aren't ya?"
elizabeth paused. 'no actually i practicly ran my own mini ranch before by myself' she said tersly. (well maybe she's not mean but thats just the way she came across to elizabeth at first.
give me 15 mins i'm going for a run

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Nice job" she said lifting her head up from grazing
Afton rolled his eyes and charged at Firefly.

Status
Not open for further replies.