Status
Not open for further replies.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
manybirds said:
elizabeth ran over. she saw two other workers by the goat/sheep pen she trotted over, there was teenage guy and girl.

'eerrrrr did u know there is a rather large bull loose in the front yard?' she asked.
um i know the goats cute but that bull looks kind of determined' what had the boss said the guys name was? she wracked her brains........ o yey 'jake' she blurted out getting slightly irritated this important matter was being ignored.
"yes?" Stephanie said
elizabeth sighed 'there's a bull ready to rip down your fence in the front yard' she said slowly for the third time.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
um i know the goats cute but that bull looks kind of determined' what had the boss said the guys name was? she wracked her brains........ o yey 'jake' she blurted out getting slightly irritated this important matter was being ignored.
"yes?" Stephanie said
elizabeth sighed 'there's a bull ready to rip down your fence in the front yard' she said slowly for the third time.
Stephanie glared. "Firefly will take care of him" she said motion to the bay coming up beside the bul.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
"I'm sorry about that...I'm Bull no. 24, but my mother always called me Afton."
"yes" she said quietly
He leaned down and scratched his leg injury with the side of his left horn.
"Firefly!" the cow said happily. She walked over to the fence. "Hello" firefly said happily. She turned to the bull. "Go in" she said angerily. "please listen" the cow pleaded.

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"yes" she said quietly
"Firefly!" the cow said happily. She walked over to the fence. "Hello" firefly said happily. She turned to the bull. "Go in" she said angerily. "please listen" the cow pleaded.
The bull pawed at the ground nearby firefly. "No," he said in an irratated tone.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"yes?" Stephanie said
Stephanie glared. "Firefly will take care of him" she said motion to the bay coming up beside the bul.
elizabeth riased her eyebrows at the girl's rudeness. 'um the bulls rather large and wondering around your yard and i don't remember the boss saying anything about u guys owning a bull. and um in my experiance putting a bull in with the cows 24/7 isn't the best' she didn't want to seem like a know it all but leaving bulls in there ment they would breed all the time and u never knew when the calves would be born and the cows got bred to soon after they had calved and sometimes bull killed calves. elizabeth looked at the guy, owww she thought. blondie was being mean because of the guy, i see she thought. elizabeth stepped forward and scratched taylor (one of her show sheep) behind the ears.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
The bull pawed at the ground nearby firefly. "No," he said in an irratated tone.
Firefly ignored him and walked to the gate. Mouthing it. She finally opened it. "talk some sense into him" she said letting the cow out. She trotted of to find Jean. The cow walked out.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
elizabeth riased her eyebrows at the girl's rudeness. 'um the bulls rather large and wondering around your yard and i don't remember the boss saying anything about u guys owning a bull' elizabeth looked at the guy, owww she thought. blondie was being mean because of the guy, i see she thought. elizabeth stepped forward and scratched taylor (one of her show sheep) behind the ears.
(she ain't blond!) "my mom wouldn't know" she said hopping up on a fence. "I take care of the cows" she said boldly.

Status
Not open for further replies.