Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
o well one of your bulls r out' she said patheticly. she cleared her throat 'um i better go errrr do something' she backed up quietly. she turned and walked back. she would NOT be rude to the witchy girl. she would not loose her job. she chanted this in her head over and over.
(how rude u just don't know her) Stephanie watched her "your from the city aren't ya?"
elizabeth paused. 'no actually i practicly ran my own mini ranch before by myself' she said tersly. (well maybe she's not mean but thats just the way she came across to elizabeth at first.
give me 15 mins i'm going for a run
(mmk and I know i was jokin)
"well I basically run this ranch" she said hopping off the fence. "so where's yer horse?"

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
He clumsily skidded to a halt before accidently sliding into the fence and raming it with his massive, muscular shoulder, causing it to crumple at the spot.
Nice job" she said lifting her head up from grazing
Afton rolled his eyes and charged at Firefly.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
FireFly: FireFly is the best cow horse on the ranch. She is stephanie's horse and worked by her almost everyday. She was born and bred to love cows. She stands about 15'2 hands and is a gorges bay color. Her stomach is a light red color and as you go up her side it gets darker and darker. There is slight dappling on the lighter part of her coat. She has a small line of white between her deep auburn eyes. Her hoofs are a dark black in color. She was born at a famous cow ranch in Texas. She has lived at McCoy farms since she was six months old. (horse please switch her out with spirit)

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Afton rolled his eyes and charged at Firefly.
She easily jumped out of the way. "really?"
Her remark only made him more furious. The bull whipped around and put his head down, placing his horns under Firefly's belly once close enough and tossing her into the air.

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
FireFly: FireFly is the best cow horse on the ranch. She is stephanie's horse and worked by her almost everyday. She was born and bred to love cows. She stands about 15'2 hands and is a gorges bay color. Her stomach is a light red color and as you go up her side it gets darker and darker. There is slight dappling on the lighter part of her coat. She has a small line of white between her deep auburn eyes. Her hoofs are a dark black in color. She was born at a famous cow ranch in Texas. She has lived at McCoy farms since she was six months old. (horse please switch her out with spirit)
Do you by any chance want that in orange? Or maybe red?

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
(By the way, I'll send Afton's form in a moment.)

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
She easily jumped out of the way. "really?"
Her remark only made him more furious. The bull whipped around and put his head down, placing his horns under Firefly's belly once close enough and tossing her into the air.
(*squints eyes* I will make a bull to kill him muhahahahahaahhahah my horse will not be hurt)
She only went about a foot in the air. Oh well it had happened before . Silly bulls. "ah" she said out loud. The solid oak round pen door was open. She smiled. "come an get me!" she Nickered trotting in to door.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Hmmm orange!

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Hmmm orange!
Okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.