Ms. Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
:thumbsup

He is a color combo of the other 2! What breed is he? Not that I know much about bunnies!

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
77, you are a cry baby poopie pants sometimes.

Ms, I do believe we need so see pics to hush CERTAIN PEOPLE up... ;)

Congrats on the new bun.
That was a little uncalled for.

redtailgal

Reaction score
77Herford said:
awwwwww, poor 77.
hanghead.gif
178.gif

Willard is a very handsome fella, I think. I like the coloring on his face. His ears are longer than the other...........is it the camera angle or are they a different breed?

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
77Herford said:
awwwwww, poor 77. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/hanghead.gif http://www.pic4ever.com/images/178.gif

Willard is a very handsome fella, I think. I like the coloring on his face. His ears are longer than the other...........is it the camera angle or are they a different breed?
Different breeds. DH also likes the coloring on his face. Still trying to figure out what breed Willard is. Definitely not Polish like Kreacher is. If you look at their profiles, Dobby and Kreacher has a little snout. (sorry don't know the technical terms), but Willard's is pushed in. Like a Holland Lop.

Maybe put a shout out to the Bunny Crowd. Get a few guesses of what breed. Know the coloring is Siamese Sable. Also his age. He's so much more calmer. When you hold him, he relaxes, or should I say melts into you. Loves the affection. Plus he's getting used to his surroundings faster. He is starting to tentatively approach both of us when we are working in his crate (changing water, feedings, etc). Will actually come up and sniff your hand. So I'm thinking he's more than 1 year old.

All I know is DH is so thrilled he's here, and so am I. :)

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
marlowmanor said:
:thumbsup

He is a color combo of the other 2! What breed is he? Not that I know much about bunnies!
Have no idea. New at it myself. Whatever he is, he's really sweet. Enjoying getting to know Willard. :)

eta: Leaning more towards Netherland Dwarf than anything else. The more I look at him, but again, not knowing his background, it's tough sometimes to pinpoint.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Willard is coming along nicely. He's not as skittish in his new digs when we work in it. Actually seeing his sweet face looking at you from the crate door makes me smile. He's very sweet. DH says his fur is just so soft. DH spends time with HIS bunny every day when I clean Wlllard's crate. Or should I say "Will's crate". DH shorted the name and he does look like a Will. No health problems have arisen. He's strong. He's very content and alert. He eats everything I place in his crate. DH is preparing strawberries from California for all of them this morning.

Kreacher and Dobby still are under "marking watch" so no indoor runs yet. Bringing in the portable fencing tonight so that they can be monitored. Plus Will needs to get out and stretch his legs. I won't put them together, but separately they will have their exercise. And if they never get along so be it. No big deal.

Van is still down so we only have one car. :( But DH talked to some of his mechanic friends and he thinks he knows what's wrong. Amazing what one little part will do. Hoping to be back on the road soon.

Work tomorrow. No big deal. Only half day. But it helps with some extra cash in the paycheck.

Hoping all have a Great Day and Great Weekend!

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Well learned something new in the Bunny World last night. They recognize on sight. So much for they don't see well.

Last night had the boys out for a "supervised romp". They were not thrilled to not have the full run of the living room, but they got the picture. Everything was fine, UNTIL...

It was Willard's turn. After putting the boys back in their crate, I got Willard out. DH was in the enclosure with Willard. I was cleaning Willard's digs, and all of sudden heard a racket in the boy's crate. Kreacher and Dobby started fighting because they saw Willard. Had to quick grab Kreacher and put him in the carrier until Willard was done with his romp. After Willard was back, the enclosure was put away, I returned Kreacher to his crate. Everyone finally settled down.

Does this happen often with bunnies? I know when you introduce them that they will fight. But will they fight just seeing another rabbit?

DH and I decided that we will keep Willard OUT of SIGHT from Kreacher. He is the one that gets so upset. Dobby was just defending himself. Dobby didn't care if Willard was out with DH. He was very curious of the new bun. But not Kreacher. Very territorial and very possessive of Dobby.

Oh well, what are you going to do? Kreacher will just have to go in the carrier when Willard is out and about. Not fair to Willard or Dobby. Maybe as time goes by, things will change. Time will tell.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
CYGChickies said:
Willard = <3! Such a pretty color!

CYG
Thanks. He's really a joy to have. He's starting to come out of his shell and we are now seeing glimpses of his personality. :)

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Your bunnies sound like typical boys.....a.k.a. my 2 boys and their friends that come over to stay the night. Oh well you still gotta love em no matter what. ;) I sure hope your rabbits eventually get over their stuff and learn to all live peacefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.