akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yup, tis the way it is here -- everything is brown and crunchy. We are country out here so not much optional greenery like in neighborhoods. No way anyone can afford to water much other than groves and food gardens.
They kept pleading with people to cut back water usage - people did. No foresight to realize when people cut back on water that their bills would be less and the water companies were slitting their own financial throat. SO of course rates increased and continue to do so.
We all have propane tanks heating and cooking. Electric too pricey though solar does help and is actually the only affordable option for electric.
We all live by scanning the horizon for smoke, and the PulsePoint and Watch Duty aps.
If I had to pay for water I would definitely get a seriously large water tank and have it filled just to help cut back on my bill. We have solar, HVAC and we're on a well. I installed an app for alerts to wildfires just to be a bit safer.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The biggest egg is the first one that wasn't beige brown or white. It appears to be a gray- greenish- blue color. The smallest one is a greenish-olive color
IMG_20240723_213000.jpg
IMG_20240722_115955.jpg

Latest posts