Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thanks!

Not only has she dropped but I don't feel the ligaments! :fl

SuburbanFarmChic

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
http://www.aussiegoats.com/saanens.htm

Also check out some of the teat to udder shapes on the does further down the page. These pics are in full lactation but you may end up with something like that once she is fully in milk. Not being fully engorged may be making it look weirder than it actually is. Time will tell.

Congrats on impending babies!!

craftymama86

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I was thinking yesterday... Could I try milking her after her baby eats, to see if there is anything left? I've never had a milk goat and have never weaned a kid so please excuse any silly questions. :D

craftymama86

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
LOL, DOE CODE!!!!! She had her, she had her!!!!! Stinker had her while I was inside this afternoon. She is absolutely beautiful! Black with white spots and blue eyes! :love And as you can tell, it's a GIRL! LOL. :weee :celebrate :bun

My camera is charging but I got a few pics on my phone. They stink but I'll post them anyways.

Oh and I need advice, baby only wants the little teat! She won't go for the little teat so how am I suppose to get her to try it? I think she MAY be getting a little out of the small teat b/c it does look smaller than yesterday. The bigger one still looks the same.....

3545_baby_and_momma.jpg

3545_baby_goat_2.jpg

3545_baby_goat.jpg

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Gorgeous doeling! :love :drool
Solid ears too, bet Rolls will be drooling over that! ;)