Okay horse people .....Arab X ?

rebelpride

Just born
Reaction score
I would say she is a morgan X. Here is my Rebel, he is 3/4 morgan and 1/4 saddlebred, he is 15h.

1050_032_2.jpg

Here is Pride (Rebel's sister) and she is 14.1.

1050_027.jpg

Hope the pics help.

ducks4you

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Can you give us a more classically posed shot? Complete profile, including face in profile? ...I do think I see some Arab in her.
The body looks like either Arab or gaited in the forearm and obviously the back feet look like they stride under well, as well as a decent wither. I agree--Arab X's have something of a dish in profile, but we need a better shot, please. I once met a lovely QH/Welsh cross, no dish on the face, but really pretty refined head, anyway--could be that, too.

mousejockey

Just born
Reaction score
Not nearly enough information for an informed guess... more pics.. conformation shot a video clip would help

2468herdsrgr8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thanks everyone ...I'll try and get another photo of her ....she's a woolly mammoth right now ...

Ariel301

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh wow, she looks so much like a horse I had!

'Spirit' was registered as a Spanish Barb, she came out of a feral herd in Colorado, but her mother was a purebred Arab. She was 14 hands and like yours, a wooly mammoth in the winter! We lost her to a bad colic a few months ago, on her tenth birthday. Most people who saw her thought she was an old-fashioned style Morgan (how they were before they turned them into fancy park horses).

Spiritside.jpg

spirithead.jpg

Yours definitely has some Arab, but not purebred. Morgan, maybe, or a large pony? Quarter Horse is also a possibility. She's a beautiful little mare!