Our Spring/Summer Show Season is Underway =) Nationals Time!

RabbleRoost Farm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Aaaaahhh, okay. Makes sense now! :p
It's like when you show an animal, you want it to stand correctly for the judges. That thought had never occurred to me before, go figure.

I GET IT! Feel free to slap me for my idiocy. :)

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
There's a show a couple hours away this weekend...and I can't decide...do we go? Do we not go? We'd have to get up EARLY and leave for the show that morning...and would just take a few Jr Does...maybe Loira.

Guess I'll call and see if they're making sanction yet before I decide for sure.

AGS Nationals are coming up!

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
Well, we went!

HM BBB Tambora earned her ADGA Jr. Leg!! 1x1st & 1xGCH
HM F Flames Phoebe was 1x1st and 1xRCH!

Now we have a break til AGS Nationals :)

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Wow congrats good thing you decided to go. I am sure you are pleased

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
Entries are sent off, and it's almost time to start clipping for...

AGS Nationals!!

We're just taking juniors to this National Show, since our milkers are dry except for Dulce, and it's not worth staying another night for a single entry.

We'll be showing:
Tambora, Glamorous, FireInTheSky & Phoebe as junior does, including the Junior Get of Sire.
Will I Am, Flamin' Ace, Bombero & Opus as junior bucks, and Fire Flame is going with to show with Ace in the Sire and Son group. They're not having a Champion Challenge, so Flame will just be there for that group class.

The secretary tells me that this is going to be a HUGE, well represented show for Nigerians! Because of the 'central' location, farms from all over the nation are coming - from Texas to the NE and West. It will be fun to go!

If any of you are near Goshen, Indiana, come to the fairgrounds! The show goes from the 9th - 11th - youth show is the 9th, junior doe and buck show the 10th, and the senior doe show the 11th.

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I would love to come and cheer you on but I just mapquested and it is in the waaaaay north of the state. My sister has been asking me about smaller milk goats so I need to learn more about the Nigi's.

Good Luck! :celebrate

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
Hopefully next year there will be a show in our area you can come to (we're trying to host our own show locally since the locals refuse to allow Nigerians to show! :somad )

Headed out tomorrow! Should be fun!