Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welp, grabbed the last few things (Boone’s bowl, steaks for the cooler, 8 dozen fresh eggs, my pillows and blankets) and off we went. Boone did amazing!! He didn’t seem at all stressed, and spent the first 30 miles (all dirt/gravel noisy rough road!) laying quietly in his soft crate smiling at me in the rear view mirror. Then the dam. oil light went on.
:he
An hour later, we are back at the ranch while Randy changes the sensor and tries to figure if there is anything else going on.
STRESSED!

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welp, grabbed the last few things (Boone’s bowl, steaks for the cooler, 8 dozen fresh eggs, my pillows and blankets) and off we went. Boone did amazing!! He didn’t seem at all stressed, and spent the first 30 miles (all dirt/gravel noisy rough road!) laying quietly in his soft crate smiling at me in the rear view mirror. Then the dam. oil light went on.
:he
An hour later, we are back at the ranch while Randy changes the sensor and tries to figure if there is anything else going on.
STRESSED!
No, no ,no --- not stressed -- yeah not the start you thought would happen but at least you weren't 5 hours down the road when the light came on!