Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_9492.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
This gender crap needs to stop. All female athletes should boycott sports. These men who are trans are still men.

The opening ceremony with drag queens posing as the last supper was an insult to Christians everywhere. I’m not watching the Olympics. Men beating up women is not sport. Men posing as women and competing in women’s sports is wrong on all counts.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Agree...trans should be required to compete as their born gender or not at all.

I have been watching gymnastics. Totally amazing to watch them run and propel themselves into the air, to spin, twist and land -- 😳😳 how can they do that?? Gracefully hopping a stick on the ground is my limit! Even non gracefully but, tripping along :lol:

Some efforts seem unneeded -- why run and jump to see how far you can land. Really--walk to the spot, save energy. :idunno to each his own.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_9538.jpeg

South Korea sent a fully-kitted out player for the Olympic shooting. Turkey sent a 51-year-old guy with no specialized lenses, eye cover or ear protection and got the silver medal...

Dikec Yusuf, who only recently took up shooting after a particularly heated argument with his ex-wife, credits his success to his newfound passion for seeing his kids and a relentless drive to prove his ex wrong. "I never thought I'd be here," Yusuf said, shrugging nonchalantly. "I was just aiming for a weekend with the kids."

The 52-year-old, who works as a mechanic in a small garage in Istanbul, first picked up a gun during a particularly frustrating divorce mediation.

His unorthodox approach – no specialty gear, no training regimen, and a wardrobe consisting of his everyday jeans and a T-shirt – has baffled professional shooters.
"He just shows up, shoots a near perfect round, and then asks if there's a smoking area nearby."

After winning silver, Yusuf stood emotionless on the Olympic podium and declared, "Sharon, if you're watching this, I want my dog back."

IMG_9539.jpeg