Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is really a cool little community! Boone enjoys his nightly walks, since he’s pretty much tied to me 24/7 with no opportunities to play or explore. We shared a frozen yogurt last night. He’s definitely a fan.

IMG_0256.jpeg

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I ordered a “cage” that attaches to the headrests of the car to hopefully keep Boone contained in the back seat. Driving never used to bother me, but it has been horribly stressful for me this trip. Between not trusting my vehicle due to all the warning lights going off, all the accidents we have passed, the super heavy traffic I am unaccustomed to, the fact that I have so much stuff I can’t see through any windows except the windshield, (Boones XXL softcrate, upright walker, enormous dogbed, etc. ) and Boone trying to climb i to the front seat with me, I am absolutely dreading the next leg of the trip.
I sure hope it works!!!!
I’m a little heartbroken at the moment as I have been looking forward to seeing my son and my only biological grandkids. I called to find out what the best day would be to leave, only to realize I will only have an hour or so with them at best. They have school all day and she works all weekend. Their mom has a Mastiff at the house, my son lives an hour away and will likely not be coming down from the mountains as he has hunters booked, and Boone doesn’t do great in restaurants. Add to the mix, they won’t fit in the vehicle with all our stuff 😬

Wondering if Abby can drive and they could stay in a motel with me and go to school from there? Think I will look into that