Poka_Doodle's journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
My adventure was to So Cal back in ‘89. Still here a good adventure 😊
I moved FROM So Cal back in '79. Still a good adventure here. WAY too many people and WAY too many buildings and WAY too much asphalt in So. Cal for me. And it is WAY more true now than it was 44 years ago!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think NFC (stands for North Florida Chick) on BYC lived in that area a couple of years ago. Her husband manages golf courses. When she joined BYC she was in North Florida, then the keys, then in your current area, then in Casper for a short time, then back to the Florida panhandle for a short time, now in Kentucky!!!! Hopefully her DH REALLY likes the course and owners where he is now. I think she is tired of moving.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, I honestly don't want to make this post, but I also don't feel like I can not make this post.
Yesterday I got a phone call that every kid my age dreads. My mom saying that my cat wasn't doing well. And about fifteen minutes later I got the call that she was gone.
Eight years ago, we fostered kittens. They had panleukepenia, and only one survived. She grew up to be my baby and the head mouse hunter, as well as overall queen of the barn. My shadow outside, she sometimes acted more like a dog than a cat. And often I swear she was too smart for her own good, trying to get her into the barn at night sometimes was a challenge.
I was so lucky for the eight years I had with my girl Emma, I am going to miss her for sure.
60B2F4C2-067E-4DB2-8F9B-8771644D94B1.jpeg